Get the most from your Microsoft Exchange Server investment with our expert consultancy services. We handle the implementation, migration and administration of Microsoft Exchange Servers with user bases extending from five to many thousand employees.
Our services span design, installation, implementation, configuration, migrations and troubleshooting. With more than a decade of independent Microsoft Exchange Server consultancy experience under our belt, we've handled numerous different implementations and configurations.
All work is carried out in accordance with Microsoft best practice, so you can be confident the solution will do what you want it to. We're able to work with Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 plus Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 and 2011.
Typical projects include:
- Installation and deployment of a new Exchange environment
- Assessment of Exchange implementation plans to confirm their suitability
- Design modification of existing Exchange implementations - for example load balancing, high availability and fault tolerance
- Implementation of load balancers
- SSL Certificate installation and configuration
If you're experiencing poor performance, or functionality that doesn't appear to be working correctly, we can troubleshoot and resolve the problem.
We're also able to provide a 'third line of support' for clients that choose to handle their own Exchange implementation. While they do the day-to-day work involved, we can carry out the more significant, complex tasks - such as reconfiguration, updating and patching. We can either do this on-site, or via remote access.
For insurance and contractual reasons, we can only operate with clients based in the UK.